We're proud to provide new features in ErgVideo 4 like Wahoo Kickr support, as well as full and comprehensive support for your Ant+ devices marked as PWR (power meters), SPD (speed sensors), CAD (cadence Sensors), S&C (speed and cadence sensors) and HRM (heart rate monitors). We do not support power meters marked as only CTF. There is lots of value in this release for CompuTrainer users as well, because you have wanted the superior reliability of ant+ reception over the racermate sensor reception, for a long time.
Previous versions of ErgVideo are automatically removed and replaced.
Download (save) the programs and run them from your PC for best results.
Here are few things you should know about ErgVideo 4:
- Only Windows 7, 8, 8.1, and 10 are supported. Update your OS using windows update, and update your video card drivers. Problems reported by users trying this software on Windows XP or Vista will not be addressed.
- Make sure your system meets requirements. It hasn't changed for ErgVideo 4, it's the same as for ErgVideo 3, aside from the ANT+ pieces.
- For Kickr users, make sure your firmware is 1.3.32 or higher. Check the Wahoo Fitness website for instructions on upgrading.
- Use the correct usb-ant+ sticks.
- When reporting problems, please provide the most recent crash-dump file created in Documents\ErgVideo Data\ErgVideoErrors. Please use the contact us page and send us the file. If you can recreate the problem, use the Windows "problem steps recorder" and send us the file it generates on the way to creating your error. That is a huge help, since it captures your clicks and every page displayed. Describe in detail what the error is and how we can recreate it. Always tell us your operating system.