We recommend watching our 'how-to' videos. They are also provided on your ErgVideo™ DVD's.
installing ErgVideos from the web
- Login to your website account. You will find a link to the ErgVideo program installer.
- Install the ErgVideo program.
- Launch the ErgVideo program, and click the "downloader" button that appears in the lower margin.
- Follow the procedure outlined in the video below.
ErgVideo 5 integrated downloader
installing from DVD
- DVDs are no longer provided. This info is primarily for people restoring their system from their DVDs purchased many years ago.
- Login to your computer as an administrator.
- Insert ErgVideo™ DVD into a DVD drive (you need a dual layer DVD capability for some HD ErgVideos). If you are prompted to choose a program to launch, select ErgVideo3Setup.exe.
- The necessary components* will install, including the instructional video. Follow the on-screen instructions as the installation progresses and completes.
- Review the instructional video to learn how to use ErgVideo™.
- Double-click the ErgVideo 3 desktop icon to start ErgVideo™.
installing from dvd
unlocking your ErgVideos:
When you first open an ErgVideo™ for use, you will be prompted to unlock it. Each ErgVideo™ is licensed for play on a single computer. You will have a 5 minute preview if you do not unlock your ErgVideo™ immediately. If you are in doubt about your system performance specification, this is a good way to first test that everything is working as expected on your system before unlocking.
unlock your ErgVideos